JFC NZ Ltd prides itself in delivering a quality merchandising and excellent customer service, a business motto, which we are continuously improving.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Warehouse Manager, who can drive positive change and improvements in our warehouse and operations.
This is a permanent full time position working in our warehouse based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
Your prime objectives will be planning, directing and coordinating the warehouse operation of JFC New Zealand Limited. You will be leading on continuous improvement in our warehouse and operation by formulating policies, managing daily warehouse operations subject to delivery and distribution.
You will be also planning the use of materials and human resources, whilst you involve budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
If you are experienced in planning, directing and coordinating the warehouse operations, as well as supervising and training staff and looking to take on a key leadership role, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Task Description, but not limited to:
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products
- Direct and coordinate JFC New Zealand Limited’s financial and departmental (warehouse) budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring senior management and staff members as necessary
- Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers and taking inventory
- Plan warehouse layouts, and design displays
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and as directed from time-to-time